Collection of yourPersonal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
ATM Consultants LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
ATM Consultants LLC may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to ATM Consultants LLC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
ATM Consultants LLC may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ATM Consultants LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ATM Consultants LLC; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ATMConsultants LLC, or the public.
ATM Consultants LLC may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within ATM Consultants LLC, in order to determine what ATMConsultants LLC services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within ATM Consultants LLC to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by ATM Consultants LLC. This information can include:your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of theATM Consultants LLC website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us; • Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California ElectronicCommunications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation;
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
ATM Consultants LLC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, ATM Consultants LLC may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from ATMConsultants LLC or click on a link therein.
Changes to thisStatement
ATM Consultants LLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that ATM Consultants LLC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact ATM Consultants LLC at:
ATM Consultants LLC
80 Bridge Road
Islandia, New York 11749
Effective as of April 01, 2022